Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
See also "Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork" for an even quicker version. Recipe can be made ahead of time and frozen. If desired, combine all ingredients in zipper bag and store in freezer until ready to use. Remove from freezer, empty contents of bag into slow cooker, and cook as directed.
- 1-2 lb boneless pork loin or roast (about ¼ lb per person)
- 1 red or yellow onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 can tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP unrefined sugar
- 2 TBSP honey
- fresh ground black pepper
- ½ TBSP lemon juice
- ½ TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Trim fat from pork and cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Put all ingredients except pork into slow cooker and stir well until mixed.
- Mix in pork chunks and cook for 6-8 hours on low.