Recipe type: 1 Starch and/or 1 Protein (depending on portion size)
- 2 8-10 oz bags frozen shelled organic edamame, thawed in refrigerator
- ½ red onion, coarsely chopped
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 TSP dried oregano
- 1 ½ TBSP gluten free white wine vinegar
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine edamame, onion, tomatoes and cilantro in large bowl.
- Pour vinegar into a small bowl and whisk in olive oil. Add oregano and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over edamame mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese just before serving.