- 1 lb Salmon filet (or similar, "steak-like" fish)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Seasonings to taste (dried dill, sea salt, pepper, lemon juice)
- Preheat a gas grill to medium heat.
- Rinse salmon filet under cool running water and place on board or platter.
- Lightly brush skin and flesh sides of salmon with olive oil.
- Season salmon as desired with dried dill, sea salt, pepper, and/or lemon juice.
- Place the salmon directly on the grill with the flesh side facing the grill, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip salmon filet over so skin side rests on grill and continue cooking until salmon is opaque and flakes easily, about 4-8 minutes.