Honey Lime Chicken Kebabs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1inch cubes
- 1 tsp finely grated lime peel
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- dash chili powder
- cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven broiler to high.
- Combine chicken pieces, lime peel, garlic and chili powder in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto 8 skewers, being careful not to press the chicken pieces too closely together.
- Cover a broiler ban or baking dish with foil lightly wiped with olive oil; broil 4 minutes on each side until done. (If you prefer, chicken does not need to be skewered. Can spread chicken pieces directly on lightly oiled foil-lined baking dish and broil as above).
- While chicken is cooking, combine lime juice and honey in small bowl. Drizzle over cooked chicken kebabs. Garnish with a dash of chili powder and cilantro sprigs, if desired.