Pan-Sautéed Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breasts
- 1-2 lbs boneless/skinless chicken breast or thigh
- desired seasonings to taste (sea salt, lemon, and pepper, for example)
- 2 tsps olive oil
- Remove skin from thawed chicken breast or thigh.
- Lightly season chicken with sea salt, pepper, lemon, or other seasonings to taste.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add oil to skillet.
- Add chicken pieces to pan, cover, and heat for about 20 minutes until cooked through, turning several times during cooking.