- 1 c quinoa
- 2 c water
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped (about 1 cup packed leaves)
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Juice of ½ fresh lemon
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a pan. Reduce heat and cook, covered,
- for 12 minutes.
- Transfer cooked quinoa to a bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, mint, and feta to quinoa.
- Pour lemon juice, vinegar and water into a small bowl, then whisk in olive oil until well mixed. Pour over quinoa and toss well.