Rosemary Balsamic Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (or use bone-in, but adjust baking time accordingly)
- ¾ lb small red or purple potatoes, washed and halved or quartered if large
- ¼ cup high quality aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 4-5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken breasts in single layer in baking dish. Arrange potatoes in dish around chicken pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic and crushed rosemary. Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Drizzle balsamic mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Lightly season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.
- Top chicken pieces with fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 160 degrees.