Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork
- 1-2 lb boneless pork roast or loin (about ¼ lb per person), cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 2 red, orange or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce (look for all natural brand or use Bragg's Liquid Aminos for gluten-free version)
- ⅓ cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove cover for last 1 hour of cooking so sauce thickens. Serve with brown rice.
Ingredients can be combined ahead of time and frozen in sealed airtight bag. Empty contents of bag into slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours until fully cooked.