Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
See also "Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork" for another version. Recipe can be made ahead of time and frozen. If desired, combine all ingredients in zipper bag and store in freezer until ready to use. Remove from freezer, empty contents of bag into slow cooker, and cook as directed.
- 1-2 lb boneless pork loin or roast (about ¼ lb per person)
- 1 red or yellow onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 18 oz bottle all natural barbeque sauce (look for one with no artificial ingredients and lower sugar grams)
- 1 TBSP aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Trim fat from pork and cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours on low.